Thank you for visiting Paninaro. By accessing or using this website, www.paninaro.in (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”), you are agreeing to and accepting without modification, the terms, conditions and notices set forth below (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”).
Please read these Terms carefully. By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding agreement with R&A Pvt. Ltd. and/or its affiliates.
These Terms are effective for all existing and future users to the Site. You, as a user of the Site are bound by these Terms as set forth. If you do not accept the Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms, you may note use the Site.
Paninaro grants you permission to view the Site, and to print individual pages from this Site for your own personal and, noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy (except as set forth in the preceding sentence), distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, material, software, products or services from this Site without our express written permission.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you represent and warrant to Paninaro that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral, or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, our Site is not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible.
Other than this agreement, Paninaro will not enter into any agreement with you or obligation to you through this Site, and no attempt to create such an agreement or obligation will be effective.
By accessing or using our Site, you understand and acknowledge that you have allowed us to collect and use your personal information for the following:
- Process and respond to your queries
- Understand you, our user, better
- Improve the content and features of our Site
- Process and complete your transactions
- Administer our Site and diagnose technical problems
- Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or short message service (SMS), or any other mode of communication
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Site usage patterns
- Administer contests and sweepstakes
- Provide you with customer support
- Provide you with notices about your account
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection
- Notify you about changes to our Site
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you.
In case we are required to disclose your personal information in order to assist a Government Authority or in adherence to a Court Order or to protect the interest of the Company, we will be compelled to disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you.
Your IP is logged when placing an order in order to protect the Company against fraud. Details of fraudulent orders will be submitted to the appropriate authorities.